Vinton Veterinary Hospital
Getting Fit with Fido Wednesday, June 13
Click here for more info.
5 Things You Need to Know About Vinton Veterinary Hospital:
- We offer ACUPUNCTURE services as an alternative approach to treating conditions such as acute and chronic pain as well as systemic disease.
- We offer complimentary DENTAL EXAMS to stage your pet's periodontal disease and development treatment plans specific to your pet.
- We have a new therapy for treatment of the stubborn itch associated with canine allergies. Ask about injectable CYTOPOINT (a breakthrough antibody treatment) that may last up to 6-8 weeks!
- We offer orthopedic surgery services such as ACL repair and knee-cap luxation repair for dogs & cats!
- We offer therapeutic LASER as an additional and alternative mode of treating acute and chronic pain and inflammation as well as other conditions.
We want our clients to know it is our priority to provide the finest veterinary care to our patients and it is our goal to assure that you, the owner, are well informed and comfortable with the decisions made regarding your pets care.
We strive to offer our clients the best state of the art technology and specialty veterinary care available. Our staff members are dedicated to the care of animals and they are willing to do whatever is necessary to make your pet comfortable with the highest quality standards of any veterinary facility.
Our facility provides a wide variety of pet products and services including full veterinary services, spays & neuters, pet bathing, pet boarding, and a full inventory of pet supplies. Regardless of your pet's stage in life, we have the selection of the products to keep them healthy.
We think of our facility as a place of healing, warmth and goodwill. With a staff dedicated to attending to the best interest of both the patient and client, we strive to fulfill our mission of providing the most comprehensive veterinary care. Each veterinarian and team member is deeply committed to your pet's health and well-being. We fully dedicate ourselves to providing top-notch, personalized medical care in an environment that is both welcoming and comfortable for you and your loved companion.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Have you heard of canine influenza or H3N2? There have been recent confirmed cases in 8 states and while not transferrable to humans, it is highly contagious to dogs. In some cases, dogs may not show symptoms but be carriers of the infection for up to 24 days. You can find information regarding Canine Influenza by clicking here, including symptoms and prevention tips. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we would be happy to speak with you!
Laser Therapy provides a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free, drug-free treatment which is used to treat a variety of conditions and can be performed in conjunction with existing treatment protocols.Learn More
Refer a Friend!
The highest compliment you can pay us is to recommend us to your family and friends! We would like to thank you by crediting your account $25 each time a new family member or friend brings their pet in for the first time.Learn More
Pet Dental Care
Your pet's dental health is an important part of his overall health. According to the American Veterinary Dental Society, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats have oral disease by the age of 3.Learn More